Disclosure: This is a professional review blog. Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. All of the products are tested thoroughly and high grades are received only by the best ones. I am an independent blogger and the reviews are done based on my own opinions.
Write for Lavenderlotion.net!
Everyone is a writer you just need to know what are the characteristics within you to pull out when you start writing.
You just turn on the spotlight in a certain devotion and openness–both of which are necessary to achieve writing greatness.
Most important qualities of an effective writer.
Attention to Detail
Great writers are observers, always taking mental notes. No descriptive detail gets left behind.
Familiar with frustration because re-writes, edits, and improvements all come by maintaining a disciplined approach to writing. They constantly re-evaluating their work, no matter how small the task may be.
able to give ideas into simple, clear language that’s quickly and easily understood by others.
Reading the same words over and over again is boring to readers, a strong, robust vocabulary is an asset to any good writer. It helps keep the reader’s attention.
Open to Changes
It allows them to see their work through the eyes of others and improve weak points. Being open to external edits and suggestions is key for exceptional writers
Passion for Reading
You will write better if you are a reader.
Start today. In no time, your writing skills will reap the benefits.
Write for Lavender lotion?
Fantastic, we love hearing about contributors (but only if you’re passionate about this essential oil, the wonderful uses, believed how it helps people, the products.)
If you have any experience or/and uses some of this or even a little curiosity with these amazing plants, this is your chance to become a guest blogger.
2. What Are Our Requirements?
“If you enjoy writing it, the reader will probably enjoy reading it” We would like to feature original content that is both informative, funny, and reflects the voice and personality of its author. Generic, boring or spun articles will probably be rejected. We welcome posts that will provide unique insights or curiosities about life as a trucker.
2.1 Some items on our check-list:
- Posts should be at least 1500 words long.
- English only 🙂
- We would it if you were to include your own photos in the article, doesn’t matter if they are low quality or taken with your cellphone, which will give it more authenticity.
- We will allow one d0follow link at the end of your article together with some information about you.
- Please submit your article as a google docs link.
- Please list your sources, if any, at the end.
- How to Submit Your Guest Post To Our Blog?
If your post is ready to go live on Lavenderlotion.net , send it to us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Please write “guest posting on Lavenderlotion.net” in the subject.
You can’t republish your guest post to other blogs (this would cause Google to penalize both of our websites due to duplicate content)
We have the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
We may include your content on an e-book (giving you credit for it, obviously).
Some ideas of what your article could be about:
- Your favorite essential oil products or the one you hate the most and the reasons why;
- Best products in the market;
- Ways to use these essential oils;
- Anything related to lavender products;
- Anecdotes about life when using these essential oils
- Things you wished you knew about essential oils;
- Best use medically;